The grinch had 2 moms and no one ever said anything about it
the grinch isn’t a good example of a child successfully being brought up by homosexuals
Warning Signs of Satanic Behavior. Training video for police, 1990
Just your daily reminders:
Racists are a problem
White people are not
Homophobes are a problem
Straight people are not
Transphobes are a problem
Cis people are not
Sexists are a problem
Men are not
And most importantly,
Hating an innocent person solely because of their race, sexuality, or gender makes you a fucking asshole
Just some actual daily reminders:
- All white people do racist things without being aware they are
- All straight people do homophobic things without being aware that they are.
- All Cis people do transphobic things without being aware that they are.
- All men do sexist things without being aware that they are.
- Saying things like ‘some men’, ‘some cis people’ absolves the blame of individuals and only seeks to comfort those with privilege and power.
- When a post says ‘some X’, the X will always assume that they are not because THEY ARE NOT AWARE.
And most importantly,
- It’s called metonymy, when anyone who is oppressed makes an exasperated statement like ‘i hate straight people’, they are substituting straight people for the concept of a system and a culture that teaches, incentives, and legitimizes homophobic acts and normalizes homophobic acts so that straight people constantly do honophobic things without realizing it and that’s really fucking annoying.
And just as important,
- The concept of sjws dehumanizes marginalized people and categorizes them as an ‘angry and emotional’ stereotype and only adds to the oppression of marginalized people under the guise of being ‘fair’, while the only thing you are doing is cushioning privileged people from their own ignorance and privilege.
And to finalize:
- Everyone is guilty of internalized -isms, and the longer you spend denying this instead of accepting and unlearning your thought patterns and behavior, the longer you will actually be part of the problem.
and I would walk 500 dogs and I would walk 500 more
When I’m lonely
Well I know I’m gonna be,
I’m gonna be the man
who’s lonely without you.
But I would walk five hundred miles
And I would walk five hundred more.
Alright, so as some of you may know, my father died unexpectedly on October 16. As his next of kin, I’ve been tasked with finding a way to properly bury him. I nowhere near have enough money alone to lay him to rest, and my family is still paying for my grandmothers death in April.
I’ve set up a page for donations. I understand if you cannot donate, because I’m in the position of being horribly broke myself. However, if you could reblog this, spread the word, I would greatly appreciate it. I lost my absolute best friend, and I hate the thought of him not finding peace in death.
There is a reward level on there, an option of a handmade heart pillow
that can be customized to have lavender inside, or a pocket on the outside to be used as a tooth fairy pillow (and such!). It’s something small I can do.
So, if you could spread the word, get this around, I would greatly appreciate it. I’ll also be using PayPal, if anyone is uncomfortable with gofundme. If you’d like to do that, please let me know and I’ll set you up.
A mural was painted over Monday afternoon after Trenton police expressed concern that the painting, depicting Michael Brown, a Ferguson, Mo., teen who was fatally shot by police in August, sent the wrong message about community and police relations.
stepdad says we need to come to a revival in this country but he means for there to be no gay rights and omgggggggg